Effects of massage for your pup
The experience is much like a humans
- Reduces pain and discomfort from stiffness, inflammation, and muscle spasm .
- Improves muscle tone, spinal and body alignment, flexibility, and range of motion.
- Increases joint mobility and function
- Increases energy, concentration and alertness.
- Reduces anxiety and stress, and eases emotional trauma.
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation, helps bring in oxygenated blood and increases removal of toxic wastes
- Enhances performance of working dogs and canine athletes.
- Heightens immune system function
- Aids healing from surgery and injury and reduces recovery time from anesthesia
- Builds trust, self-confidence and sociability;
- Aids in emotional adjustment
- Promotes longevity and slows the degenerative process
- Can identify potentially problematic growths, swelling and areas of muscle tension.